Tuesday, February 1

Sponsor Night at Work

Wow, you know, the people who pay for theatre are not really into it. Example: tonight we had sponsor night....where we give all the tickets to the corporations or individuals who donated the money for that particular show. They can invite whomever they want. These people get free food and drink as well as a free show.

These people were talking on their cell phones, sleeping and staring at my board operators.

However, my favorite couple was Crazy Hat lady and her husband, Sleeping Guy. These people are MAJOR donors.

Ahhhh well.... I suppose they can do whatever they want with their money and I should just be happy they are there at all.

If I ever become independently wealthy...(ha ha) And I am able to sponsor a show for the Shakespeare festival near me (of course there will be one near me) I will say this to you: I will never fall asleep during a performance - - however, I cannot promise that I will not wear a crazy hat...

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Angi
I wanted to post on the Not Listening page but i couldn't. So I am glad that you have that food saver working and cooper is good. That is a lot of Stew. If you and matt can't handle it all i know a few interns who could help you out !!!