Monday, January 31

Some people who are confirmed...

Okay so this is what I have heard.....well....what I am willing to share and not get anyone angry or worried.
Zak is coming back as Randall Scenery Supervisor!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Lorenzo is most likely the Stage Supervisor (Crew Head Head)...he is just waiting for the paperwork.
I also heard that Gino is coming back...I think his title last year was Adams Scenic Charge Artist. However this is second hand info.
Waiting to hear from:
Ben
Leah
Clark
Ogg
Samm
Amy L.
Debbie
Jombi
Trudy
Karen
Terry
Kyle
Amy H.
Princess Tami
Randy
Kelly Fitz
oh the list goes on.....
I'll let you know when I know - - so let me know! :)

For those not in the know --
This is the time when all the mid level hiring is done for USF.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Todd and Emily are both Adams elecs, BJ is ALD for Adams.
~Samm