Monday, January 31

On a side note....

Hey this is supposed to be about the Utah Shakespearean Festival.....but it is only January and that doesn't start until May.....right now I am working at the Orlando-UCF Shakespeare Festival in Orlando, FL. I just needed to say that my 2 assistants - - Jamie and Nicole - - rock!! They are the best assistants (fair enough) that I have ever had (right on!)

I am working on Trapezium: A Knightly Farce which is a world premiere by Henry Rathvon. Look here for a review of Trapezium.

Did I mention how I could not go on without Nicole and Jamie?????? Okay just checking..... because they are really really important...... not to mention Seth and Lana - without which there would be less insults and no clothes!!!!
Its late, I'm tired....shut the hell up

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Angi Rocks. Jamie and Nicole could not go on without her. Cuz she's FANTASTIC!

~Nicole & Jamie