Sunday, January 30

The Porch goes all Cyberspacey ...and junk

Wow okay, for those of you (and there are quite a few) who have come to the real Porch at the Utah Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City.....here is our new home. For those of you who have not had the pleasure of visiting us, The Porch is where all sorts of theatre plans are hatched, drinking and smoking run rampant (although some of us have QUIT!!!!!!) and all sorts of debauchery happens.
Want a voyeur's look into Summerstock theatre??? You have come to the right place. Okay enough for now, I have to find pictures and let people know they are going to be immortalized in my little space! *evil laugh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angi----

I got some good gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRETT IHLER IS ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY HECK!

Anonymous said...

I just looked through everything...i am going to be so sad if i don't come back!!! But at least if I don't I can catch updates on here and that makes me happy. :) Are you coming back as Deck or what?
Love, Samm :)