Wednesday, February 9

Happy Anniversary to me....

Okay so today is the 3-month mark on my QUIT SMOKING campaign.





~ ~ WHEW ~ ~


This crap is hard to do!!!! It's not so bad if you hole yourself up in your house and avoid all human contact....

....but that gets old after a while. Not to mention, a girls gotta live....





Did I mention that I gained 10lbs????????




Yeah, well I did, and screw you. (Maybe allowing comments was a bad idea)



But I have been exercising every day since Sunday and I started taking my vitamins again.



SO, I am feeling surprisingly well.



Now that the racking coughs have subsided.....

I just hack up grossness in the morning, instead of all day long...




Now that the asthma has loosened its hold...



I just need it when I do cardio...


Now that I am FINALLY feeling a little better....



(DO you non-smokers pick up on all these HINTS I am giving out to my lung blackening brethren????)
I would like to say:



Quitting smoking now greatly increases your chances of living.


*steps down from soapbox and looks around sheepishly*



Okay well it HAD to be said.......



Helen has not quit but has really cut down. Hmmmm.....we shall see.....



Jamie S. is quitting on Feb 15. ~~ 6 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!



Jamie M. said something about quitting........



I'M JUST SAYING!!!!!!!!







2 comments:

JP Zuniga said...

Congratulations for three months without smoking. Try not to think about it and it will be easier.
Good Luck.

The Fabulous Miss Rose said...

Here's a hearty "You GO Girl!" from a fellow quitter! :-D You rock! You'll see. It's so much better going out to eat and not needing to get out to smoke, or not needing to leave the room, or not getting stuck in traffic in your hot car while you puff away. You start to feel really free!
Hope your Heart Day was a happy one!