Thursday, February 24

a normal blog...?

Hmmm...

I have so many things to talk about I should probably spilt them into different posts. Well, we will see how this goes and work from there. It's not brain surgery, right?

Yeah so Helen is moving. *sigh* Just when I get the pictures to make my "Orlando Clan" post she had to go and fuck it all up. This is really traumatic for me. I might even have to go out and make some new friends. *grin*

Oh yeah, and she is taking my darling god-daughter with her. I really think that is the meanest of all.


Sammy Sam Posted by Hello

Isn't she a cutie?


I went to a dress rehearsal of Moon for the Misbegotten on Tuesday. It is in pretty good shape. I am going to see a preview of it tonight with Matt. I start calling it on Sunday.


Well I heard from Carey and I am in for Utah this summer. I will know what shows I am doing early next week. I am pretty excited as this will for sure be the last time I go in the job I have now.

Riz is in town for a few days. He's a Master Carpenter on tour with Oklahoma. You might remember him from Utah Shakes or Orlando Shakes.

Tim (aka Rizzo, Riz, RizRat) Posted by Hello
He is also moving to Kentucky. He rents a room from Helen and Justyn for when he comes off the road.



That wasn't so bad after all. I guess this is sort of like a normal blog instead of that crap I usually publish. Or wait...maybe I got that the wrong way 'round....

No comments: