Thursday, February 17

Stupid smoking!


Free and Healing for Three Months, Nine Days, 5 Hours and 53 Minutes.

Extending my life expectancy 6 Days and 23 Hours.

Avoiding the use of 2005 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $352.31.
I got this silly little freeware program that tells me this info and gives me little awards for things like 100 days smoke free and stuff. It has a nice layout and only takes a bit of space. Try it if you are quitting or have quit recently.

Here is the headline that got me started on this tangent.
Smokers Not Concerned About Developing 4th Leading Cause of Death, Yet More Than Half Experience Symptoms Once A Week

Which led me to this:
Women and Smoking Fact Sheet

I also found something for Jamie, who quit cold turkey today...
Freedom is an abrupt nicotine cessation education and peer support forum devoted to those serious about freedom from nicotine.

*gets back down off of soap box before someone throws something*


I don't know who made this image, but that person is a freakin' genius!

No comments: