Monday, November 17

Weekend musings

We had the Munchkin this weekend. When she is here I get to play mom. She is 10 and awesome. I am very lucky that Hubby's ex is a wonderful lady. We are all friends. When Matt and I got married Munchkin's mom asked her if she knew what StepMom meant. She told Munchkin that StepMom means "Best friend with whipping powers." How cool is that? She was only 4 when we tied the knot so she has grown up thinking this about me. I know, I am blessed to be in this situation.

Having a kid in the house changes everything, eh? We close our bedroom door at night and have to remember to be dressed when we get up to make coffee. Other funny things happen too... I was walking by the guest bathroom Saturday and heard the Star Spangled Banner being sung loudly while a certain girl was on the toilet. Her dad shouted through the door and she told him to stop listening because she was concentrating!

We had a great weekend at home. We all pitched in to do more "spring" cleaning and took breaks playing Wii and Playstation. This kid is smokin' at bowling and Guitar Hero!

Hubby and I have been talking about getting WiiFit. It has mixed review online about not being able to play multiplayer but I really like how almost every reviewer said they thought about the WiiFit telling them they are fat whenever they went to over eat! Ahhh motivation.

Cooper is doing better. His little nose is starting to heal. We still don't know what happened but I think he had a run-in with the Aloe plant forest we have on the back porch. The lizards like to hide there. Oh how he loves to hunt lizards!

Ok I think that is enough Coffee Time for today. Life IS good, isn't it? Hope you have a wonderful day!



*Angi WB*

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Skinner Family said...

I love my Wii Fit. I just haven't done it in over 2 months but when I do use it... I love it. It is amazing! I love the Wii. If you can find someone who doesn't want theirs anymore because they don't like it... buy it used. Save some money. We did that!