Tuesday, November 25

Florida winter

Well it is starting to be cold here a bit more often. The sun is still warm but there is a chill in the air. Today it is windy and cloudy. Brrr! My blood is thin from living in Florida for too long.



Cooper loves this "winter" weather. His fluffy coat no longer hinders him and he demands to play outside much longer than our puny skin can handle. Even my layer of fat can't protect me the way his gorgeous fur can.



Matt has been having coffee time with us lately. I love it! He and Coop play ball while we talk about what needs to get done today. We add and subtract things from our BlackBerry To Do lists while slurping coffee and taking in the nice, undeveloped land behind out backyard.



The undeveloped land is such a great addition to our little spot in the world. It has just about every bit of flora and fauna you expect in Wild Florida. There is no water so we are free of 'Gators but I swear we heard a cougar the other night. It was a sort of roaring noise and the Poo freaked out. Barking ferociously but doing it from under Daddy's chair. Ha ha!

Plus we have a bird of prey nest. When Cooper was tiny we had to watch because the Egrets would circle near him to contemplate dinner!



Ok, enough coffee time.

Lunch with Jamie today! Woot!



*Angi WB*

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Judy said...

A nest?
How cooooooooooooool!
I am LOVIN' this weather.
I can't believe how long it's staying cool.
*insert song*
"Heaven. I'm in heaven."