Monday, November 24

A nice weekend

Yay we had a nice party! It was small but mighty. We think we had about 15 all together. I loved seeing everyone and catching up! We were going to take pictures but...



So the cookies were a big hit. I had about 75 at the top of the night and I think we had about 25 left over. The milk chocolate dipped peanut butter was the winner by quite a bit. I was also surprised that more people didn't like the mint ones. But so I think I know what I will do. I'm ordering some quality dipping chocolate and will be getting to work on them this week.



Mmmmm have you ever had Breakfast Bread from Publix? It is so good! I toasted mine and added a touch of butter. Yummy coffee time today!



Ugh daytime tv is awful. I can't stand to look at it for more than a few minutes at a time most of the day. I do like having the Food Network on in the background while I putter around the house. I tried crock pot BBQ pork the other night because of a recipe I caught.



I also am trying to find a hair stylist to work in THE MORNING on new years day for my sis-in-law's wedding. She is going for a 1940's old hollywood look with fingerwaves. Should be cool but it sure isn't cheap!



Right, time to get moving.



*Angi WB*

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Judy said...

1940's hair?
How pretty!
I love that idea!
I'll ask my cousin Jenny on Thursday (she's a hair stylist, finished beauty school this year, and she's very talented).