Thursday, November 13

Blog test


The chocolate covered oreos were pretty successful. I have been researching how to temper chocolate so the next batch won't melt on your fingers so much. I think for Christmas I will try mint in the chocolate. I also read about Trader Joe's having mint flavored oreos so maybe I will get some when I trek to Indiana next month. We really need a Joe's here.



I am also going to make peanut butter filled chocolate covered oreos for Christmas, I think. KenZie wants to make popcorn balls. Take that, Suzy Homemaker!



Hey Gruber got a cool new job as Production Manager of Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival. He needs a kick ass Company Manager so if you are one... Let him know. Or tell me and I will pass it on. Dates are like early May to end of August. Google it. It looks like an awesome outdoor space.



Aaargh. I have to finish spring cleaning. I have the master bath and the guest room to go. After those are good then Matt and I have to tackle the office. How long do you keep old bills anyway?



Ok. Enough coffee time. Back to reality. ...does that make me Rabbit?





Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Skinner Family said...

Love that you are blogging more. Yeah! I think it is fun to be a part of your life for a minute. Cookies look good.

Anonymous said...

That was very strange- I landed on this while stumbling. Didn't even look, just started reading. I didn't realize it was your blog until I got to the Gruber part. LOL.


D to the J