Monday, September 13

Swimming

So I live in a house with a pool.  I LOVE THIS. (I'm so lucky Jamie is letting me stay with her!!!)

Today while I was swimming the song Beautiful Stranger came on.  This is when I came to the realization that I am in love with a beautiful Stranger - - Zumanity.  It's like a love affair.  I have had a crush on it for quite a while.  I think I saw it for the first time about 3 or 4 years ago.  Clark gave me tickets so Matt and I could go for our anniversary.  It was SO COOL! The acts that I remembered most were Waterbowl and Straps.  I just couldn't get it out of my mind. Then when Gruber offered me the chance to play in his sandbox, my lust for Zu intensified.  I had to know it.  I had to experience it. When the kind SM team invited me to shadow, I was in heaven. Gone was the puppy love and in was the obsession.

Now here I am.  Dancing with Zu every night.  Swimming into deep waters, if you will. I can see a long relationship with this place.  The people are fantastic.  The job is interesting and exciting.  Even though I know it will become routine, I don't think I will get into a rut.  There are too many variables.

Thank you Zu.  Thank you Gruber, Emily, Robin, Jess and Niki. (My SM team).  Thank you Matty and Clark and Jamie and all of you who encouraged me to take this plunge!

Life is good. Enjoy.

No comments: