Tuesday, September 14

Opening Doors

Well here I am, at the last day of my first week as part of the Zu krew.  Still loving it.  Still wanting more.

Last night was interesting.  We had an artist go out moments before she was to be onstage.  Mayhem ensued. Not the SM's.  They were all calm and quick and moved like a force of nature. I was grateful to Robin, who was backstage with me.  I had earlier in the night been very cocky and said..." I'll be fine.  You don't need to shadow.?"  She did anyway, THANK GOODNESS.  Whoa.  Once I learn who everyone is and where they are at every given moment, I'll be ok too.  They tell me last night was what is more normal for this show.  Things happen quick and line up changes come fast and furious.  I had been lulled into a false sense of security earlier in the week.  Well I know better now! This is a fast-paced world I have stepped into.  It's sink or swim for sure.  I feel like I am doing ok.  I'm keeping my head above water, which is all I can do right this minute.  I'll get better at this.  I have no doubt.

One of my pals recently noted: Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls. (Joseph Campbell).  This seems to be holding true for me these days.  The world is my oyster.  I can do anything I set my mind to.  It's pretty cool to Feel this way.  I like this Dance.

You should try it.......

No comments: