Friday, September 17

Revive

Well my weekend was lovely.  Lots of nice time off and great conversations.  Gruber's birthday party was fun! Mon Ami Gabi was YUM!

I have to be at work in an hour.  Hope I remember my track!  heh heh nah... I'll be okay.  That's why I made a cheat sheet.

This week my semi-normal rotation has started.  I am liking my schedule!

My BFF Nykol, got a job as Production Stage Manager of Blue Man Group in Chicago!  She is moving there right this second.  I just got off the phone with her.  I am so excited for her.  She deserves this awesome new adventure. I hope to find out more about her new gig as she gets integrated.

Not much circus stuff to talk about since I have been off for two days. 

As for Life stuff.  Yeah.  Life is cool.  I'm learning so much right now that I occasionally have to sit back and reflect so I don't lose any of it.  I have been reading and re-reading a lot of emails this week as well as revisiting several conversations.  So if I suddenly bring something up from before, know I am still processing it!

Blessings for a fantastic day!

No comments: