Sunday, September 12

Dancing

As I dive into this new life of mine, I have been thinking a lot of about Dancing.  Life is a dance. Relationships are a dance. Even everyday interactions between people are a dance.  I never thought about life like that before. Music is all around me and has been for most of my adult life.  I call cues from music.  I take cues from music. But  I had not really Listened to music. 

This new gig of mine is even more entrenched in music that any other gig before. Everything is a Dance and everyone Dances.  I love it!

Day two complete and was even more fun than day one. I am looking forward to going in and learning MORE MORE MORE. I am so far out of the rut that I had dug in my life that I can hardly See it anymore. This is an awesome feeling.

Just have time for a swim before work. Lovely weather here.  The locals tell me it will stay like this for the rest of this month.  What a lovely month to move to Las Vegas. What a lovely life I have. THANK YOU, UNIVERSE!!!!

Benford’s Law of Controversy: Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available.

No comments: