Monday, May 28

Visiting friends....

Hello all!

Well the BBQ was good fun! Micah and I won both game of horseshoes that we played! When we left, a line was forming at the pit.

Seems like the BBQ had a better turn out this year than last. Hooray!

I personally enjoyed watching the doughnut eating contest! HA HA George Walker! You go boy!

Okay this is really about the people who are here and will be here.

Leah has been here since Friday....she is leaving today...boooo...

Mason is here, but is leaving today...hope you got to see him!

John Gruber will be here tonight at midnight. He's only staying the night.


Samm is visiting...date TBA

Melissa S. is visiting...date TBA

Ben A SAID he was visiting....I'll believe it when I see it......

If you are visitng...or have a pal that is coming......let me know!

XOXO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I made it in the blog! :-D It will probably be end of June!