Thursday, June 7

Just a quickie....

Yeah so Cheryl is here YAY! Cheryl is Jamie's new assistant. She started on Monday and I LOVE HER! Now I get to be the Equity ASM instead of just helping Jamie in the office. I am having the BEST WEEK EVER! heh heh

Lots of fun has happened and craziness too! Leah came to visit, Gruber stopped by on his way to his new gig as ASM on Zumanity! (W00t!) My pal Jeff was in for a few hours and we got to catch up and look at pictures of his world travels. I talked to Kate G. and she quit the Cirque tour and is off to find new adventures....if you know of Props Mistress' jobs.....call her!!!

Samm is coming in like 2 weeks! (Micah and I are going to St. George to pick her up from the shuttle.)

One month from today our boy ZKP ties the knot with the lovely Judie!!!

This weekend E. Cook turns 24 and you know what that means......
This year the theme is TOWEL/EYEBROW party. Yes... you need to bring a towel and have crazy eyebrows. No crazy eyebrows? That's okay....they will have sharpies on hand to help you out! Should prove to be as interesting as last year's Pajama/Mustache party!!!!

Did y'all know Craig Ogg won an award this year from the Festival? Seems they liked his designs in Grad school or something. Check it out......

• Craig Ogg, from Chicago, is the winner of the James Moody Award for Excellence in Lighting. This award is given to a graduating student who demonstrated excellence in lighting design. Ogg designed lighting for many SIUC productions, including "The Crucible," "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum," and "Noises Off."


Anyhow, I should run. Jamie is at the doctor for a wrist check up and I get to watch Greenshow for her!


.....did I mention I love my job.....?????

XOXO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's fun to find out my travel plans from your blog! :) See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Wahooo!