Thursday, May 10

Hawaii

Okay here is a Hawaii montage!

Hilo, Hawaii on the island of Hawaii (We were so glad to find a Starbucks...okay I was so glad to find a Starbucks!)
Kona, Hawaii on the island of Hawaii - it was cool but I had to jet early so I could go to rehearsal.

(The evening before we cruised past the active volcano Mt. Kilauea. It was really cool, but none of my photos came out. They all look like little red blobs floating in the blackness)

We took a tour of Lahaina, Hawaii on the island of Maui. Oh man is was awesome! We decided the Leannistas (my sewing circle) will be retiring there.





Here's me on the shore line in Maui. It's so pretty there!
This is Honolulu, Hawaii on the island of Oahu. It was fun there. We went to Don Ho's for lunch and I got a few souvenirs.




This is sunset over the bay in Honolulu. We were on the Ocean Deck having a drink as we pulled out of port.

Goodbye Hawaii! I loved you and I will be back for sure!

XOXO

No comments: