Monday, May 7

San Diego for a minute.

I got to hang with Jamie and Sheldon for a bit in San Diego! Yay! We went to Moose McGillicuddy's for lunch. That's my ship in the background.

It was gray and cloudy in SD while we were there. That didn't stop us from rushing around the city trying to find a sewing machine to buy for the ship.
That's the same Carnival ship that we were following in Mexico.
We weren't on shore for a huge amount of time, but we did secure a sewing machine and a few other "bits and bobbles" as my pal Andy Lee would say. We had this insane cab driver who drove at about 80 miles per hour as we searched for an open Sears. Did I mention it was Easter Sunday? Yeah.

The dancers started their duties this day (they have a few things to do besides dancing). We saw Kate and Stephanie helping greet new passengers and Trav was off the ship, but counting our wheelchair patrons so he didn't get to have too much fun! Then we saw Mikie giving the boat drill demonstration!

Ahhhhh ship life!

Next up Hawaii and then I think I will start adding candid photos of rehearsals and parties!

Almost done, at this point I had been on the ship for two weeks.

XOXO

No comments: