Saturday, May 19

yes I am still alive....

Heya all...

Yes I know, I know..no posts for a while.

I made it to Vegas last Sunday afternoon. Debbie and Micah picked me up and we jetted to Cedar. I think I got into town about 7:30p or so.

The apartment looks good and I am glad to have Jmizzle back in the building! Deb and Miggity picked up the majority of my crap from storage and brought it to the house before I got there. I KNOW!!! HOW SWEET ARE THEY?!?!?!?!?

Ogg man showed up on Tuesday and that was cool as hell. It's so nice to have part of the old posse back in action - - even if it’s not the same. O to the G quotes: "You can't go home again...but I guess you can shop there...” Yeah.... I am digging that right now.

DJ Party Pete will be here soon enough and Leah is trying to come and visit on Thursday!!!!! HELL YEAH! Clark also promised to stop through sooner or later and Gruber (pretend there is an umlaut) is in Vegas right now.... he may be headed to Cedar at some point.

It's been a hectic week. Jamie's assistant decided on Thursday that she wasn't quite comfortable in her position. Her last day was yesterday. I'm filling in office hours until a replacement can be located. I'm happy to help out because, really, what else is my job for???? However, I am whiny - AS WE ALL KNOW - about having to open the house at 9am and having to close the house at 10p with a big break in the middle. But life sucks sometimes and I am trying to not bitch about too awfully much because really...how many people get to play all day for their work? Yeah....

We are shooting Captain's tonight to all you people who have left...yeah be jealous! We will drink a shot for you. Should be cool and some of our new pals are coming by too.

OLD GROUP: I MISS YOUR PUNK ASSES!

NEW GROUP: THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH OUR LAMENTING...

Oh yes...real news...

MEATFEST WEST 2 is tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't go because I have to work until 10p (see earlier rant) but I will be there in spirit. There will be a 200 lb. pig! YAY RICHARD AND COMPANY!

Okay.... if you are here in Cedar and you are reading this...then you know me...why have you not come over to hang out yet? My bitchy ass just got here and didn't get to see you all at the Guild BBQ. You better come visit me OR ELSE. Besides, we need to catch up.

Happy Saturday, bitches.

XOXO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn, I miss you guys! I am coming to visit too for sure! :)

Anonymous said...

when I come to town I am dropping in to say hello... plus I want a mention in a blog. College Ave... I mean Windsor Court right?