Thursday, May 10

Utah baby news

Some of you are breeding!


The loverly Trudikins (ASM) and her hubby Jay are at 17 weeks with little TJ - - which stands for Trudy Jr!! She has been sending out ultrasound photos every once in a while.

Bushy (Crew Head) and Jen (Costumer) are just over 30 weeks. (Around 2 months to go!) You can check out her blogs on MySpace.

Kelley S. (Painter) had her baby boy and he is now 10 1/2 months old!!!

There are others who have had their babies already like Sara G. (Box Office Mgr.), Trish, and of course Grant and Alex's adorable baby boy, Ethan.

Who am I missing? I am sure there are more little ones out there, I just can't think of them at this moment!!!

XOXO

2 comments:

Mom said...

Well, everyone from Utah will know me as a scenic artist, but for now I'm stuck in costumes. I guess working for "The Man" does that to you...

Anonymous said...

I love hearing the updates. We could think all our breeding is helping create the next Festival Workers. My older girls love Festival and soon will our youngest, Hannah, who is 9 1/2 months. My oldest, Katherine, just asked why the greenshow wasn't closer to our house. Keep up with the news for all of us so far away!