Wednesday, April 26

It's time, it's time.

Last load of laundry is in the dryer.

I got a pedi today and it's a cute orangy-pink with a blue flower on my big toes. *giggle* I like it.

Matty is grilling filet mignon tonight and I'm making baked potato, Caesar salad and French bread. Did you know Caesar salad was originally meant to be eaten with the fingers? I didn't but I think its sort of cool.

The car is almost packed. *sigh*

The dog is laying on my foot. I think he knows something is up. He is usually laying at the back door trying to get at the lizards this time of day.

My first stop is KY to see JustHell and their cutest bebe. They moved so hopefully I can find the new place in the dark.

Next up is the breadbasket of the country. And finally an evening with Katie Bear! Then an easy 8 hours and I am back in ole Cedar. Seems like I just left, eh?

I forgot to get a mother's day card for Pam from Kenzie. Damn it. Why can't I just get everything done at once????

I think Judie said Zaky Poo left today. Yay he will be there when I mosey in. Jamie says its the same. What a surprise.

heh

I am excited though! Yay for a new job! Yay for change.

The poor lady who took over my show has had nothing but trouble. Silly show getting all crazy after I left. Well at least I gave it over before the craziness really began so I could focus on packing and such.

I think Matty shipped out 8 boxes for me today. Ahhh well that means its real...you know? Time to stop pretending I am not really leaving for 7 months. BLEAH....

OKay Matty will be home soon and I want to get ready for dinner so we can chill for the remaining time we have together.

Bye everyone who I am leaving. *hug*

Hey everyone I am going to see! *grin*


XOXO

No comments: