Sunday, April 2

Stuff and things and stuff.....

Wow. Sometimes I think my head can explode. Just *pop* one night, unexpectedly showering my thoughts and ideas all over the SM table and nearby actors.

hmm

Matty and Thron started painting the house. What a daunting task. Good thing I don't get home until after 1 most nights. Ohh.... ohh.... tonight I got home by 12:30.....

I'm tired.

Yet I stayed up to watch the Flava of Love reunion show. What does that say about me as a person, really? It disturbs me that I have to come home an decompress for an hour or two or three after work at night. This is a new thing. Matt says........well.....Matt says alotta stuff and let's just leave it with my luck in having such a sweet guy. Yeah - - I'm real lucky, bitches. *grin*

Whoa, this reunion show is like Jerry Springer used to be back in the day. Remember that when it was all fists flying and chair throwing? I was in school so we all used to gather and stare in open mouthed wonder at the strange cross section of redneck America.

What the hell is happening to the world?

What the hell is happening in my head?

What the hell difference does it make? "It ain't fucking brain surgery."

Dude....I am usually a lot happier in my birthday month......*mental note* Get happier.

*mental note part deux* Make map for birthday party.

Does it get easier? It must, right? I'm sure..........

Whatever.

......It's MY United States of Whatever............... (Lin-Z in the house)

Sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep.

Oh yeah, I am getting my hair cut tomorrow. Yay.

5 more minutes.....




Your Birth Month is April



You are trustworthy and highly ethical in all facets of life.

Helpful and steady, you are able to solve any problem.



Your soul reflects: Bliss, playfulness, and curiosity



Your gemstone: Diamond



Your flower: Sweet Pea



Your colors: Yellow and red



...what a load...I look awful in red.

1 comment:

The Fabulous Miss Rose said...

:-( Sorry you are so stressed. *hugs*