Tuesday, April 25

Whoa....where did the time go?

Okay going from contract to contract is really really crazy and only the very strong of spirit should attemp it I think. I feel more stressed right this minute that I did during Tech Week for Julius Caesar. Did I forget anything (Hell yeah, I did~~ thank goodness I have another day to figure it all out)? Did I remind everyone of everything? Did I do all the stuff I needed to?

*breathe*

Matty is home with me today and that is a blessing. We are taking a break and watching TV. He's surfing between home improvement shows. I like the way he is wearing his hair these days. He makes me so happy. *goofy grin*

I just got off the phone with Miss Amy. I love feeling needed! *warm fuzzy*

Yay! I get to see lots of pals! I wish I had time to see even more but I have only so many days to get to the great beyond.

OKay enough dilly-dallying! Off to fold laundry and then pack up my trunk.

XOXO (Something better tomorrow if I have time)

No comments: