Monday, April 17

Another Monday morning

A big thank you to all who were able to visit last night! What fun! It was great to catch up with everyone and thanks to all the crew and cast of JC who were in the hizzle. w00t. We sure did end up with some alcohol though! Damn we thought we were going to get rid of some but NOOOOO. LOL not that I am complaining. I spent the night drinking Washington Apples. mmmmmmmmmm

It's finally sinking in that I leave in 9 days. I am supposed to be packing right now but instead I am "taking a break" before I unload the dishwasher. I don't have to take a bunch of crap this year so that's cool but I still have to ship a bunch of junk because how can I be gone for 7 months and not have my "comforts?". uhhhhhh...yeah!

I am watching a show on VH1 that is about celebrity comebacks. Booooring. Why do I subject myself to this nonsense? Oh yeah....because I don't have to pay attention to know what's going on.

I still have to clean the kitchen, do laundry and think about the world of boxes. Damn it.

Oooo ooooo!

On the upside, I am going to Seasons 52 for dinner with hubby tonight OH YEAH BEBE! Midnight Martini, here i come.

Man I had fun doing the Lake but it's cramping my hangout time here before I hit the ROAD.

Hey everybody - - it's great to have THE MOST AWESOME FRIENDS IN THE WORLD. Lucky, Lucky, Lucky am I!

-out

1 comment:

Judie said...

:::hug:::

Have fun in Utah!

You be missed!