Thursday, April 13

Whoa doggy

Okay so hey!

It's nice to be sitting in my living room at quarter to eleven in the morning watching TV and having a little brunch. It's so nice to sit here. I had time to make some lists and I am getting ready to give the dog a bath. I know! It sounds like a booooring day, but NO! NO! I am enjoying the beginning of my run. woo! No rushing around trying to get ready after 5 hours of sleep, no working till 3 am, no constant all day wind that has been plaguing us at the lake! Just the puppy and a diet Pepsi and the cell phone is quiet. ahhhhhhh

I just ordered my new cell phone YAY! It will be here in a few days. No more crappy 4 year old phone! Damn, am I shallow or what? Ah..piss off if ya think so! :D

What else? Hmmm..... the show is pretty good! I am enjoying it. I didn't get any light or sound notes last night. The sound designer told me I rocked.

Oooooh the birthday party is coming up! I haven't had any big parties this season. (Yes, USFers, it's true, I am not hosting something every weekend here in Orlando like I do in the Great beyond!!!!! Don't worry, though, UTAH is UTAH!!!)

Did you get your map? If not, let me know. I posted the message the other day.

Okay well I am off to enjoy my day..... hehehehe time to wash the pooch!

No comments: