Tuesday, May 2

Watching American Idol....

Yup, it's true. People are in the living room and we are all looking at the TV watching people sing. Right now we are watching Katherine and she is not doing so hot.

I have not unpacked or even gotten my stuff out of storage but I am glued to the awfulness of the Katie Holmes lookalike. Oh my they told her they liked her dress... wow.

OKay so the first day of work was fun. We went to the Pastry Pub, then we got our pictures taken, got keys and went to lunch. Next, I went shopping with Jamie for a long time. Oh is that the end of my day? Yup! heh heh

The SM's are all cool and I am excited to get moving. ...... someday I will unpack......no really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear all the fun updates from Cedar City! I'm sure the first day with everyone there was CRAZY but organized! I will keep watching "The Porch".