Wednesday, May 17

I've got nuttin'

I feel like I should post because its been a week or more since my last one.

BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY COOL NEWS. BOOOOOOOOOO.

Things seem to be going fine. Rehearsals are progressing, I have had 2 secondaries! YAY! I heard I might have another one tomorrow. *sigh* it does get a little boring in the office all day.

On an up note, I have lost 3 lbs. I am not on a diet, but I am exercising more and I am trying to not eat fast food. Since I have been here, I have only had Wendy's once and Panda Express once and that's it for fast food. YEAH! I know, can you believe it?

*sigh*
YES I know this is supposed to be about the festival and not about me....... but I don't know what to write.

OH HERE IS SOMETHING:

Today is Carey Lawless' birthday so if you know her, you better email her. We SM's sent her a gift certificate for Amazon.com and a card. YAY! Although I think we would all agree we are doing fine without her, *sigh* I think we all miss her. No, I KNOW we all miss her.

Have you seen little Orlando? The youngest Sham-a-lam-a? He's ADORABLE! O M G!!!!!!

What else? Hmmm....

Well I guess that's all she wrote.....Literally..... heh ehhehehehehehe

Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAH! Congrats!