Monday, May 29

Hell Yeah I was at the BBQ....WHERE WERE YOU???

Okay so the mountain BBQ was yesterday. We got there fashionably late at 4p (it started at 3p) and walked into an almost barren dining room. WTF? We checked outside and saw a small group of people sitting near the grill. No one playing volleyball, no one playing football, Frisbee, horseshoes.... No hikers. *blink* Did you all forget your coats and had to stay home? Did you somehow forget to show up? BOOOOOOO on those of you who didn't show! They actually shut down the grill at around 5p because no one was eating anymore.

We grabbed some food and headed down to the playground. Several people followed and as we started a game of horseshoe some other activities started. There was an 6 person volleyball game and some people playing catch until enough players showed to make the football game. Jess captured all of us playing on her trusty camera. (Thanks Jess!)

After the MFin's (Gi-Love and Mekano) beat the pants off of the MFer's (Diggity and J-mizzle) in horseshoes we all went over to cheer for the footballers....oops I mean the people playing football. heh heh. As you may know - - Trudykins started a tradition a few years back where the spectators shouted terms from OTHER sports like: FORE! and TRAVELING! and GOAL!!!!! I felt it needed to continue and so started shouting. I explained to the crowd what they needed to do - - but they were too amused by me to join in so I was all alone in my screaming. Don't worry Trudy - - I made you proud.

I am sad that so many of you didn't come. I am afraid Co. Mgmt. will cancel this in the future due to poor turn out. YOU GUYS MISSED A GREAT TIME!

Okay I didn't take any pictures because I suck. But Jess did and I will see if I can't get some from her or someone else to put up here.

All that is left to say is this: THANKS COMPANY MANAGEMENT FOR A GREAT TIME!!!!

oh yeah - - I do have something else to say....

The Hat Posse rocks, bitches! You better represent!

Cliggity Clark: call me

Headly: HAPPY MFing BIRTHDIZZLE YOU GREAT BIG SWEETIE PIE - we miss ya!

Matty- I love you!

XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angi,

I totally missed the bbq, as in, I was sad I was nowhere near the state. And I would have gone, had I been there. Glad it was fun!

Hi to all who know me, and all who I should know,
Brandy