Thursday, March 8

Now returning!!!!

Oh good here is some info on people who will be back!

Aaron G-S: Fall! He just accepted Ariel in Tempest and Christopher Wren in Mousetrap. Woot!

Princess Tami
(aka Tami Lee) will be a Wigmaster for summer!

Micah will be a Props Artisan! Yay!!! Tea time is ON!

And now for the big big big news.............

Mr. Craig Ogg
is coming back as ALD in the Adams. Hooray! I know we all thought he was gone for good but he's baaaaack! I did hear that he has been asked not to have a birthday party rager like we have seen in the past.

(Probably a good thing considering the Super Hero debacle from last year!!!!!)

Still waiting to post the full SM list. SOON!

Angie W. will be Master Electrician again. I heard that there is only one Master Elec. this year which makes me very sad. I'm glad Angie will be there but I'm sad that Emily wont be. (MAYBE EMILY WILL COME BACK IN A NEW POSITION?????) I have not heard from her yet. Yay Angie W. and Mindy (Company Manager) will be my next door neighbors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets see....who else....? Oh Oh! Mason told me he is coming back! Jacque told me she is coming back! Lindsay said she is coming back but never said what job she is doing.


More as it comes in. Miss and love you all!

No comments: