Sunday, March 18

In chilly Nashville (BRRRR!)




A brief recap of the craziness that was yesterday....

4am WAKE UP

4:30am LEAVE

6:30am Get on Plane

7:45am FINALLY leave Orlando (Storms in the Northeast closing airports like crazy)

9:00am Arrive North Carolina RUN FOR NEXT FLIGHT

9:15 Arrive at new gate, pant pant pant, find out that Flight crew has not arrived.

9:45a FINALLY board plane.

10:04a (time zone change) Arrive Nashville

10:30a Collect bags....look for ride. (Remember, I was supposed to arrive at 9:50a)

11:00a Ride finds me and we are off

11:15a Arrive at Rehearsal Studio - meet 21 member cast, meet another cast, meet BRUCE the choreographer (LOVE HIM). Watch rehearsal

3:00p Go to grocery store on the way to the hotel.

3:30p Check in to hotel, drop bags, MAKE FOOD - - Haven't eaten since 6am bagel.

4:00p Check email, look at TV, call Matt and mom

5:00p Get in bed.

6p-midnight SLEEP (AHHHHHHH)

Midnight to 2a Watch TV, think about what I am going to do Sunday.

2a-9a SLEEP MORE (AHHHHHHH)

9:30a Went to breakfast, nice hotel with hot breakfast YUM.

10:00a Back in room looking at the chaos of my bags and decided to check email!

Whew that was crazy.....did you fall asleep reading it? heh heh

From what I can tell my cast has 4 Americans, 2 Russians and the rest English. They are GREAT dancers and singers, the show I saw looked bad ass and they had JUST finished learning it.

Believe it or not....I think I am going to get back in bed. I am still tired! Oh yeah and I have a killer cramp in my shin from running to my plane.

I will have internet all week (I am in the Residence Inn and it is a COOL hotel. I have a suite with full kitchen and stuff) so I will post about what is up. Tomorrow when I meet with MJ I will know more about my ship accommodation's.

XOXO


Downtown Nashville

No comments: