Wednesday, March 21

Life with the Infinity Cast

Hey all!

Here are a few photos from my life in Nashville. All these photos were taken by Gary Musick, President of The Gary Musick Company also known as my boss!

Here is my awesome cast! They rock like you would not believe!


Spring has sprung in Nashville! These photos are from right around our hotel.




Here's the real test of spring! On the vernal equinox (which was yesterday) an egg can be balanced on its end. It did indeed stay like that for the whole evening!


Denise (one of our fabulous singers) hosted a little get together for us last night at her house.



Emma, Mikey, Kerry, Denise, Nicki, Andy, David



Travis



Denise and Gary


Yeah so as you can tell life is good! I love my job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is the cast dinner so I will be taking some photos of my own and I am sure that Gary will also have his camera on hand.

YES, I do know how lucky I am!

XOXO

No comments: