Thursday, March 15

Getting ready to go

Hey!

So I am leaving the day after tomorrow for my trip. I'm getting butterflies and making tons of lists to make sure I pack everything I need. I am probably WAAAY over packed but I don't know what the heck I am doing so I brought EVERYTHING.

Almost everything is ready and I am sooooo excited!

I went to lunch with some OSFers today! Thanks to them for taking my mind off my packing and making me laugh! (Lin-Z - - when you hear the voices in your head, I want to know how it sounds!!!!!!!) Yea OSF pals!!! I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My parents took Matty and I to Seasons 52 for an early birthday dinner. I know I have said it a million times, but THAT IS MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT!!!!!!! Oh how I love it. I had the Cedar Plank Salmon and I tried the red velvet cake mini dessert. YUM!!!!! Oh their Midnight martinis are soooooooooooooo good. I just emailed them and asked for the recipe.



Okay enough procrastination....back to packing.

XOXO

Cooper's new haircut!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cooper looks so cute with his new haircut (well, he's always cute, but you know what i mean)

Have fun, i love you, goodbye, see you in a few weeks :-)

Samantha said...

omg- he has a case of the absolutely adorables...