Tuesday, September 27

*sigh* Computers....

AAAARGGGGH!

My computer is still not working.

Matty is trying to fix it, but its being difficult. He just said he wants to throw it out the window. Bummer. I guess that means it will be a while before I get a computer again. Grrrr. Matt is working a deal with his boss to trade overtime for a new laptop. That means I get this laptop, Cool. It’s old and clunky, but it works and right now that's all I care about. Can I tell you how boring it is out here in the 'burbs with no internet????

Yeah, I watch a lot of cooking shows.


Oooch, so Debbie came over tonight. She seems to be fitting in nicely with the OSF crowd. (Because it is impossible to dislike her!!!)

Hmmm...Well I got up to 16 minutes on the cross trainer today. I think I will try for 17 tomorrow. My ass is killing me though. Okay not really, but I feel weird not bitching!!

My new total of lost inches is 22!!! I KNOW can you believe it????? That is 4 dress sizes! Today I tried on some of my fat clothes and they were so big I had to get rid of them. It was silly to see myself in them. Oh yeah that feels good. Keep thinking good thoughts for me. I am finally losing weight the right way, but it is frustrating the hell out of me. I have only lost 28 lbs. in 4 months. But its a good weight loss not a crash diet weight loss......so I keep telling myself its okay and I will be fine and the scale is still going down no matter how slow..... blah blah blah

Well I'm off and babbling so it must be time to end this.

No comments: