Thursday, September 29

I am not cut out to be a housewife.

What is up with Friendster being so freakin' slow? I swear they are doing maintenance every single day now and I can still never get around. Oh... it’s not that. I'm just frustrated. I am stuck home all day with no internet and all my pals working. I'm just bored. I can only spend so much time exercising and I can only wash so many clothes..... The most exciting thing I do these days is decide what I am going to make for dinner.

Well it only took 3 weeks this time before I am climbing the walls. I like having breaks between shows, but this is just too long. We have no money so I can't really enjoy my time off because I am worried that we will go over budget. Matt has picked up a part time job on the weekends and he thinks that gives him license to spend. I am pulling in a whopping $209 a week on unemployment and feel bad if I buy an iced coffee. I do not understand people who spend money recklessly. I mean, I am not saying you have to be a hermit or anything, but if you don't have enough money to buy something DON'T BUY IT!!!! That's just MHO, of course.

This is hard because I would like to get a lot of things off my chest, but too many people read this for me to feel comfortable. I'm not saying I don't love you guys, but apparently I need to say embarrassing things, however - I just can't get over it and write them. Silly, I know, but true true true.

I am not happy. I will just leave it at that.

No comments: