Monday, September 26

Pippin's preview full of excitement

Have you heard about the drama during the Pippin preview?

One of the dancers twisted his knee near the end of the first act. He was really hurt and had to be taken away in an ambulance. (At the time of this posting, it is not clear if he will be able to perform for the run or not) Our thoughts are with him.

Director and TRUE TROOPER, Marc went on for him for the second act. How cool is that?????? Good thing that Marc also did the choreography!!!!!

KUDOS to the cast and crew for getting through the show. I heard that the crew performed FANTASTICALLY under pressure. (I knew they would!) I also heard that the audience knew something had happened (the dancer got hurt onstage) but that the overall integrity of the show was never compromised.

Well we all knew that Utah employes true professionals..... THANK GOODNESS.

I was also informed that Christopher and J.R. stayed backstage the whole time, helping out anyway they could.

I am so impressed and proud of everyone. Of course I KNEW you all can do anything, but this just shows the world how awesome you truly are.

Nice work, people.

Hopefully Pippin (the show, not the actor!!) is done acting out and will settle down.

AHHHH THE EXCITEMENT OF LIVE THEATRE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man I wish I could have seen that! who got hurt? and how are they now? Hope all is well in Florida!See ya!

Anonymous said...

That's amazing- on many levels. I miss all my Utah people, and would like to send them all a collective headbutt. Love you!