Monday, September 26

Okay okay I'm working on it.

YES I DID SAY I WAS GOING TO TRY TO WRITE EVERYDAY.

But my computer is broken. Hubby is trying to fix it, but its slow going. *sigh*

We had Kenzie this weekend! I have not seen her in 5 months. DAMN SHE IS CUTE! She's a cheerleader now with Pop Warner. She is a bulldog! I know, I'm not one to love cheerleaders, but this is what she wants to do and I have NEVER seen her so dedicated. She is even doing better in school because she knows she has to have good grades to stay in the sport.

I am going to get some video clips up here as soon as I can. I took a few photos, but since my computer still isn't up and running, you will just have to wait.

Ooch, I am getting ready to celebrate my 11 month anniversary as a NONSMOKER! Hubby and I will be on a cruise when I reach it. WOOT! Jamie M. says I should have a big party for my 1 year anniversary. Do you think? Would people feel weird about coming if they are smokers? (several of my pals are still hard core smokers) I don't want to make them uncomfortable.

Okay I know this was a crazy mishmash of crap. Welcome to my life.

:D

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It is a Great Reason to Celebrate and Who doesn't love a party. It is really just a big plot to spend more time with you!!!!