Friday, January 30

Summer job


Well it's official. Matt and I are going to Tahoe this summer. We are going to work for Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival. I will be the SM of Much Ado About Nothing and Matt is the Lighting Supervisor.

I will be sad to not work for Utah Shakes this summer but working with Matty will be oh-so-wonderful! I think some others will be there too so I will let you in on them eventually.

I am interested in your feelings on this blog. Should I use it for Tahoe and the "Utahoes" (as Randy Handly has christened us) or should I end it since it is technically about the Porch and the Utah Shakes.

I will have the Porch in Tahoe. We will be having a superhero party, I imagine. So do you care about this blog for your connection to Utah Shakes or to me? Let me know what you think.

On the Utah front: Becky, Karen, Erin and TBA will the SM's. Seth is coming back as ASM. Devon is coming back in the Hair house.

I know more but have not cleared it with them to talk about. I'll let you know as I talk to people.

Angi - Smoke free and Healing for Twenty One Days and 14 Hours, while extending my life expectancy 1 Day and 11 Hours, by avoiding the use of 432 cigarettes!

4 comments:

The Urban Hippie said...

Well, my love, the USF porch will be nothing without you...but as the newest adoptive parent of 25, I will do my best to keep tradition alive and send you stories and pictures if you wish to incorporate both on your blog.

I am so happy for you and Matt! Miss you tons!

M.S. said...

I think this blog reminds me more about USF, but I think you should devote it to The Porch of your Summer Life. Now that it is going to be Tahoe, make this about your time there. Once in awhile, write about USF.... you are my connection!

I follow your other blog, so I know about what else you are up too!

I'm just glad you blog!

Unknown said...

I don't think it should end... already there are enough USF people in Tahoe (Usf-Tahoe) that it can go on... but keep us updated on both as you know. This is my link to USF as well but it's YOUR porch... no matter where you are! :)

Anonymous said...

I applied to Tahoe too! I hope I get to work with you again!!