Saturday, January 10

Long while

Ok so it has been a bit since I blogged. I went to Indiana for a while and when I got back preparations for Christmas went into high gear. The chocolate covered oreos were a huge hit.

I had a great Christmas filled with high tech pressies and lots of love!

Next on the agenda was my sister in law's wedding. Lots of details to run down and pretty dresses to wear. Cool hair and makeup too!

A shout out to the Funky Monkey in Orlando! We had the "bachelor/bachelorette" party there and it was fantastic! I recommend the Sea Monkey roll if you are a sushi fan. Mmmmmm!! They have great wines too. Our pal, Seth, works there and he was awesome as server for the whole party.

Wedding day was great fun. It was a loooong day

Okay more new year blather later. I need to finally post this.

*Angi WB*
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo what's Funky Monkey?
And when can I see wedding pictures?
-Judy