Friday, May 13

The usual blather and Crew Head assignments:

The Adams rehearsal floor is in! For those of you who were here in the past, the old floor finally rotted enough to warrant getting a new one! How exciting!!!
King Benny spent several days sanding it and today when we came in to deliver props we saw that the basecoat was down.

The Stage Managers had our rehearsal prop/furniture pull this morning with the Props Shop. It was really fast and well organized. I heard that the props people came in at 7 am to get stuff ready for our arrival at 9 am. When we showed up they had 99% of the furniture already pulled and all we had to do was load the truck. That was SO nice of them. It went to fast, I couldn’t believe it. PROPS TO THE PROPS PEOPLE!!!! (heh heh, I couldn’t resist!!!!)

~~ BTW, the Prop Shop has a BBQ every Friday at noon. I believe all comers are welcome; you either pay $3 or $1 if you bring something for everyone. CHECK WITH BEN HOHMAN regarding the details. I am only repeating the deal from years past. ~~

Okay I have the Crew Head assignments:

John GrĂ¼ber: Romeo and Love’s (Both Adams shows)
Adam Hoffman: Camelot, Midsummer (Both Randall shows)
Debbie Merrill: Stones and Faustus (Randall, Adams)


What else? Oh yes, on a personal note, I just had my 6-MONTH ANNIVERSARY (on May 9th) as a non-smoker!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!

No comments: