Thursday, May 19

Hey You Guuuuys!!!

Well the parties have already started and the police are happy to bust them up!

I have already mentioned Zak’s Cinco de Mayo party and its trouble with Company Management. BTW – here is an excerp from the memo he received:
If you would like to have 8-10 people over for a small get together, that would be acceptable – however, quiet hours are from 11 pm to 9 am.

OMG – can I mention that putting Zak in an apartment surrounded by Mormons was just asking for trouble? I guess no one noticed him when he lived at the Ave. and Willowbrook……Well everyone sure notices him now!!!

Mr. Anthony W. had a birthday party last Saturday night. Seems the cops showed up about 1:30 am and told them to keep it down. This is the story I got from someone who lives with Anthony. Yeah, it could be waaaaay worse. The rumor was really interesting. It involved having our 17 year old company member hiding in an upstairs bedroom while the cops searched the first floor rooms. - - Oh wait - - that actually happened. We HEARD it was his apartment hosting the party - - but that wasn’t true.

BTW: Upcoming Events

Mountain BBQ Sunday Afternoon, May 29

Bowling Party Saturday Night, June 11

Opening Night Party Saturday Night, July 2



*Our favorite Company Manager, Kate, is going to find out about having the Birthday Party (4th Annual) and the Superhero Party at College Ave. IF YOU SEE HER, TELL HER THANK YOU!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Carey L.!!!!! We miss you!!!!!!

(If I didn’t mention your birthday - - drop me a line and I will, kiddo!)

Yeah, I still don’t have my home computer working…..so sorry, no pictures yet! Hopefully this weekend I will get it going. If not, I’m going to throw it out the window and buy a laptop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When are you going to have them??