Sunday, April 24

Time to go

The car is packed, my clothes laid out....everything is ready for my departure tomorrow morning.

My first stop is about 12 hours away. Mt. Vernon, KY. Which is about 9 miles from Renfro Valley...or so I'm told.....

Those PEOPLE - - the ones who moved my Goddaughter, Samantha, are there. So I get to hang with Helen and Justyn for a couple of days before hitting my next stop.

***Congrats to Justyn the new lead technician at the Kowie shop in Richmond (ooooch I THINK its Richmond..)**

After that I am off to Salina, KS which is where my Aunt and Uncle live.

I should arrive in Cedar City about noon on Saturday!

See you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holycrap already?!?! Have a fun and safe trip!!!! I will see you eventually!!
Love, samm :)

Anonymous said...

Bring it hochie!