Friday, April 1

Birthday List REVISED


So we added a few things to the birthday list, but this post is staying up until after the party is over.......

Okay so I never know what to tell people when they ask what to get me for my birthday, so here is a list of suggestions I have come up with.

Please don't think you need to bring a present if you are coming to our party.


Buuuuuttttt.....if you think I have been extra good, I wouldn't want to stop you or anything!!!!!!!




I loved the movie The Incredibles!

Stephen King is my favorite author, but I have not read several of his recent ones. Here is a list:
Black House
The Dark Tower V Matthew got me this one!!!!!!
The Dark Tower VI
The Dark Tower VII
Everything's Eventual

Sure would be cool to have the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Box set
(Hey I would love any ONE of the seasons too.)

Mr. Winkle Shirt.

I also love Bad Kitty.

I would love just about anything from LUSH.

The Dollar Tree has a million picture frames in 5 x 7 and 4 x 6...they always make a great gift, you just have to look around a little. I have tons of photos that need to go into frames...... :D

They don't have Stardust in Utah, so a Starbucks gift card will have to suffice!


I would love a subscription to SELF Magizine. Just let me know if you don't have our address!

We have recently realized that we should have asked for a Margarita Set and a Picnic Basket on our wedding registry!

Matt and I love Target!!!

We also love Bed Bath & Beyond.

.....
I also feel the need to remind Matt's pals that this party is for his birthday too since we are only 9 days apart. I KNOW!!! Two Aries....who would have thought??? But it works for us. Sometimes there is yelling, but that is just the precursor to the making up part!

Anyway, might I suggest picking up his Stardust tab?
Or investing in the GT4 cheat book that I am sure is out there somewhere?
He was just saying the other day that he needed to get Lord of the Rings II because we have I and III.
Not to mention Matthew's love afair with Lowe's and Home Depot.



Okay like I said, I don't care if you bring a present or not! We combined all this stuff (2 birthdays, a housewarming and a going away party) to cut down on people feeling like they need to buy us stuff. However, I know some of you really want to get something for us so here is your silly list!

Just a reminder, if you live in our area, the party is Saturday, April 9th starting about 9:00 p.m. Most people will be at Midsummer Night Dream down at Lake Eola and wont show up until after 11:00 p.m. so just come whenever you can! If you did not get a map, email or call me (or post on here if you have to) and I will supply you with one.

We will have some wine, beer, Bacardi and Skyy.

Can't wait to see you!

No comments: