Sunday, April 10

A Great Big Thank You!


I had a great birthday!

I love it when my birthday falls during the week. Because then you can party 'till the weekend! I started on Wednesday and we kept it up until the wee hours of the morning on Sunday. Yea!

On Wednesday morning I got presents in bed from Matty and that was fun! He got me The Dark Tower 5 and 2 CD's that I wanted. (Black Eyed Peas and Usher) Later that evening I went to Zak's house and his roommate Pat fixed Zak, Judie and I a great dinner! (Matt had an evening class.)

Thursday Matt and I went to my favorite restaurant, P.F. Chang's, and it was awesome.

Friday night was opening night for Midsummer Night's Dream. Matt and I spent the first part of the evening getting the house ready for the party and then headed out at about 11:00pm for the opening night party at the Orlando Shakespeare Festival. Most memorable moments included Seth's karoke of "Hey Ya!" by Outkast and when P.J. said to Jamie: "I'm not your boss tonight." (heh heh, I sure am going to miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) The only bad thing was busting Matty with cigarette breath.*

Then last but not least we had our birthday party on Saturday night. It was great, great, great! (heh heh) All the my favorite people showed up and the ones I don't like stayed away! (Okay some of you had good reasons, Miss Rose and M.Smith) Our neighbors came over and at about 11:30 the OSF crowd showed up. We partied until 4:30 am! D came up from Sarasota, and it was really fun. Oh yeah! I also had my 5 month anniversary for not smoking on Saturday! Woo Hoo!

All in all, I had a wonderful birthday and I owe it all to my fantastic pals and my wonderful husband! Thanks you guys.

*More about this in a later post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time at the party! I hope it was good for you and matt too. You are the coolest person I have met in Florida. I expect to do lunch before you leave for utah; Jamie