Tuesday, March 15

Well it went and happened...

Helen and Justyn moved away.

*sigh*

They took their baby Samantha too.

How rude.

This weekend was a blur of craziness. Packing and running and working and consoling and stuff all at the same time non-stop for 3 days. I think I got 10 hours sleep total.

I promise I will update more later.

Oh yeah, I am glad to be working at Utah this summer, even though I probably should have waited to see if I got PSM for fall. BUT I think Lorenzo and Zak might have killed me if I didn't do summer. AND Camelot will be such a freaking bitch that I will be super good at traffic patterns and fly cue sheets. OMG! Zak just got back from March meetings and I saw the drawings. I have more than one fly that weighs 1000 lbs. Guess we can't hit anyone on the head with them.

What else?

Oh yes lovely Murphy's law. We got our wonderful tax refund only to see it flit away on the arms of a new garage door. Good bye money! It was nice to see you for a few days in my checking account.

On a happy note, we did get to pay off Matt's laptop and buy a deep freeze with the remaining money.

*sigh*

Well McKenzie moved to Lake County. It's like a freaking hour to get there and then another one to get back. But she loves her new school and that is a wonderful thing. She used to hate school and would say nuh-uh when I said "School is fun." This weekend I said that and she agreed. YIPEE!!

My dad and sister are coming to visit. I am excited and freaked at the same time. This will be the first time they see our new house. We have enough beds, but I have to put someone in the living room and I hate that idea. Because Matt has to work 2 of the 5 days they are here and he leaves by 9am. Oh well. I will figure something out.

Today when I normally would have been IMing Helen, I re-organized all the closets in my house. And made a meatloaf. And food saved a crap load of hamburger. Plus I did some laundry.

No, I don't need to occupy my time with anything......or anything....

HA

No comments: