Wednesday, March 30

Just another average Wednesday

Wow okay so my dad and sister left the other day, my show closed and oh yeah it was Easter. Jeez.

I am finally settling down again into a semi-normal routine.

Now I just have to pack for Utah, have a birthday/housewarming party, visit both sets of parents and go on a riverboat cruise before I leave for Utah on April 25!!!!

Not too much to do, eh?

I have to go to LUSH before I leave. Miss Rose turned me onto this place, if you like cool beauty treatments, you gotta try it!

OMG, I went to Flea World the other day with my family. Damn if you live in the Central Florida area you should go there. It is insane. There is so much junk it is crazy, but there are a few cool things worth looking at.

Well I guess that is all for now.

No comments: