Tuesday, March 1

Ode to Ivetzita

Ivettza,
One of my dearest friends.
Gone into the urban jungle to be seen only on video and sometimes at Christmas.

Ivettza,
Spicy hot and full of that Puerto Rican passion I am so envious of.

Ivettza,
My only tie left to Karl and to Jason....who are near and far all at the same time.

Ivettza,
Who's Pappi is one of the funniest bikers guys I have ever met.

Ivettza,
Who just yelled loud enough that I heard her all the way from Brooklyn.
(she wants to know why her photo isn't on my blog, you see)

Ivettza,
Who's blog can be found here.

*sigh*

I wish I had a digital photo of this grrrl who you should all love and adore.

But, I don't have one OR a CD of my wedding to pull a still photo off of.

HMMMM.....I wonder where I could get a CD.....

Oh YES....

From Ivettza, my dearest Ivettza.....


Okay I stole this off of her blog so you can at least have some idea of who the hell I am talking about.....

Ivettza and Keith Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Ivettza said...

woo hoo!!!
not only do i have my picture up, but i have a whole blog to devoted to lil ol' me!!! :)

btw - current boyfriend might not appreciate that you called him hector... (it's keith)

and this is for the record so that everyone else that reads this can know the truth of the wedding video....
::::clear throat:::::
Angi had a VHS copy of her wedding video but her dear husband Matt, momenterarily losing any common sense (as sometimes men are apt to lose) taped over that tape with...what was it????
oh yes....CARTOONS....

much love darlin'!!!