Saturday, March 12

USF Summer and some Fall Stage Management Team

Hey this post is quick and dirty 'cause I am about to take Kenzie to see James and the Giant Peach!

I just got this from Carey minutes ago. I am sorry to all of you who did not make it. Remember there is always next year. *HUG!!!!*

SUMMER

FAUST and LOVE'S LABORS LOST
Prod. Stage Mgr.: KAREN
Deck Mgr.: Briana

ROMEO & JULIET and MIDSUMMER NIGHT's DREAM
PSM: Becky
DM: Amanda (she is currently working for The Rep in Milwaukee)

CAMELOT and STONES IN HIS POCKET
PSM: Terry
DM: Angi

RANDALL PA: MIKE (I THINK he is the tour SM right now???)
ADAMS PA: Nicole (who I can't wait to meet because I am currently working with her friend here in Orlando who I LOVE!!!!!)

SUMMER and FALL SCHEDULING/ADMIN SM: Our own Jaaaaaaamie !!!

FALL:

PIPPIN
PSM: TBD
DM: Jamie

FOREIGNER
PSM: TBD
DM: Mike (the summer PA)

ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL
PSM: Karen
DM: Mike

PA for PIPPIN: Nicole
PA for ALLS and FOREIGNER: TBD

That's what I know!!!!!!
Later!

No comments: