Friday, February 13

Burning the Christmas Tree

Ok so I totally forgot to post this video I made of the annual burning of the Christmas tree. Every year we head to Lakehaus on or around New Year's for the weekend. One of the fun activities we do is burn the all of our Christmas trees.

This is a 6' (or so) tree that we had in our living room. The boys built a stand out of wood and tossed in the tree. I would not recommend doing this if you live in a densely populated area. Lakehaus is in Ocala National Forest and doesn't have a lot of neighbors. We also had a hose standing by! I should point out that this tree went up in about 30 seconds. Remember that when you feel too lazy to water your tree at home....

Ok, enough blather... watch this sucker BURN!



Angi - Smoke Free and Healing for One Month, Four Days, 12 Hours and 58 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 2 Days and 11 Hours, by avoiding the use of 711 cigarettes.

No comments: