Friday, February 9

Where are they now and a bit of gossip

Amy Luckow is getting married in Mexico on the beach! (Okay-- in a church on the beach!)

Shannon Mann is still working at Milwaukee Rep but, more importantly, she has started this awesome box making business. For those of you who don't know, Shannon is a hell of an artist. Check out her work at Shanimal Designs.

Head is back in Vegas looking to do the sound guy thing! YAY HEAD!

Sadly, Terry A. will not be back with us. He said something about working in the same city he lives in. *sigh* He will be missed by all of us!!!!!!! But think good thoughts and get him a job in NYC! WE LOVE YOU TERRY!!!!!! (Because I SAID SO!) :)

Okay this is a brief update - - sorry - -

Here is the bit of gossip.....

An old face that has been missed by many is back! This person asked that s/he not be named until the contract is signed, sealed and delivered! I can't wait to tell you - - so s/he said I could give the above teaser! YAY OLD FRIENDS!!!!!!!

Another of our friends who recently said s/he would be back has been calling his/her significant other FIANCE/E lately! NO details or anything but this person seems to be VERY happy and I am glad that they are doing so well.

I heard through the grapevine that someone who brings us JOY is not coming back this summer. I think a certain Repertory theatre has sucked her in for good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear/read all the news. I love that you keep everyone "in". Thanks. As for me... I'll continue to be patron to the festival. Don't know when we will visit, but I'm selling USF to my friends who have never been. (Yes it is true!) I brag about everyone there!